Monday, February 8, 2010

"Print This" - Back in "Print"

In order to celebrate its 5 year anniversary my good friend, and fellow blogger, Andrew Harvey will be posting a limited run of the comic "Print This" on his blog. For some background here is Andrew's description of the comics origin story:

"In the summer of 2004, I stated “The comics are so bad in the Xaverian Weekly, I could draw a picture of a guy pointing at a sausage, and get it published.

Sure enough, I was half right. I never had to draw the comic, as I commissioned young up-and-comer/illustrator Luke Hillan to draw the comics for me. We did get Print This published several months after I had the idea. The brilliance of my own comic writing abilities, tied with the sheer artistic ability of Luke Hillan was a perfect storm of art, from which, Print This came. "

If that excites you be sure to check out Andrew's blog in the coming days for ongoing reprints of the long lost comic, "Print This."

http://www.voteandrewharvey.com/

hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment